Monday, November 19, 2012

Perspective

So sometimes I feel like people, especially siblings and peers are not as fond of me as I wish they were. I wish everyone would love and admire me, the way I do them. But, I found a new perspective on things while I was studing my Gospel Doctrine's book. Ya know Joseph in Egypt? Yeah, the one who was really righteous and all the intelligent people loved him, but his brothers hated him, and threw him in a pit, told their father that he had been killed by a wild animal, and then sold him into slavery! Wow, so much ruder than anything anyone's ever done to me! And to top it all off, when he ran into those same brothers years later, he was nothing but forgiving toward them, and invited them to come live with him in his Palace. He loved them still! So how dare I consider people's distaste toward me as a trespess? And what's more, how can I not forgive them for such?

2 comments:

  1. I do love you and respect you Brianna! You are incredibly talented and quite wity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow bri you have a way of putting things! I'm having fun reading your blog :) love you dearest! hope you're enjoying school!!

    ReplyDelete